Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank You

Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes to me and my family - Tracy and I are grateful. Tracy's grandfather had a heart attack and endured a long and arduous surgery on November 4th. He is resting and doing well, but the danger of an infection or the onset of pneumonia or some other setback is always present, especially during the first thirty days after the surgery.

Thanks also to everyone who read my blog during the last few months leading up to the election. I appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule to let me hit you with my opinions. I plan on continuing to post short essays about an array of subjects in the future and I hope that you will continue to check back occasionally and read my posts. As always, my posts will be subject to your commentary.

No comments: