Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vacation

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog. Only one person (I think it's the same person) has commented thus far, but I know that more people have visited the site because my profile has been perused and others have contacted me directly. Hopefully you will voice your opinion soon, even if it is only to voice support. I can't imagine that everyone who has read my views agrees with them though and that is okay. That is the essence of democracy and the thrill and privilege of freedom.

I will be on vacation for the next week and away from the access to the internet, but I will be writing more when I return. Although I won't be able to partake in discussion for a short time, everyone who visits this site is able to comment and begin your own conversation.

Once again, thank you for opening your mind and letting me express what's on mine.

No comments: